Galatrona is one of the most awarded wines of the estate. A wine of great structure on the palate and wildly aromatic on the nose. Galatrona is Petrolo's flagship wine!
- Made in Italy (Arezzo, Tuscany)
- Appellation Valdarno di Sopra DOC
- A Family-Run Business Since Four Generations
- Commended at "Decanter World Wine Awards 2014"
- 100% Merlot
- 14% Alcohol
- Pairs With Beef & Venison
- A Bold & Structured Red
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine it to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in the bottle and store in a dark place at room temperature. Consume within 3 days.