Pleasantly fresh on the palate, this wonderful rosé by Fattoria Le Pupille features a bright cherry colour and a delicate aroma of roses with hints of fruit and spice. Perfect for an aperitif, paired with fish, vegetables and fresh cheese.
92 Points Wine Spectator
- Made in Italy (Grossetto, Tuscany)
- First Woman To Be Awarded Wine Maker Of The Year (2006)
- Appellation Maremma Toscana
- 50% Sangiovese and 50% Syrah
- 14% Alcohol
- Pairs With Fish, Vegetables, Fresh Cheese & Parmesan
- A Rich & Fruity Rosé
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine it to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in tightly the bottle and store in the fridge. Consume within 3 days.