$90.00 HKD $190.00 HKD
CLEARANCE SALE! Best Before: 14/08/2020
This aberquino by Cortijo de Suerte Alta is sweet at first, followed by a medium-intense peppery flavour, with hints of green apple and banana. The picual brings a slight bitterness due to it‘s high level of natural antioxidants, with hints of green olive leaves, almonds, tomato plant and citrus.
- Made in Spain, Albendín (Baena - Córdoba)
- Family Estate Produced & Bottled
- 100% Ecological & Organic Since 1996
- Free Of Chemicals & With High Levels Of Polyphenols (> 50mg / kg)
- SIQEV Seal For A Very Strict Quality Standard
- Picked in October-November & Cold-Pressed
Extra-virgin olive oil° (arbequino, picual).
° From certified organic cultivation.
Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat.