Named after Monte Argentario, the mountain that overlooks the vineyard, this is a delicious white from the Tuscan coast by Fattoria Le Pupille. It presents itself as a white wine with a French sway within which the good structure, given by the territory of Maremma, is balanced by its acidity and the elegance of northern vines. Fresh and fruity with notes of grapefruit, lemon, and orange; the perfect acidity makes it a superb choice for fragrant cuisine.
- Made in Italy (Grossetto, Tuscany)
- First Woman To Be Awarded Wine Maker Of The Year (2006)
- Appellation Maremma Toscana
- 60% Sauvignon Blanc, 15% Gewurztraminer, 15% Petit Manseng, 10% Semillion
- 12-13% Alcohol
- Pairs With Grilled White Meat & Fish, Vegetables, Seafood and Salad
- A Green & Flinty White
- 6 Bottles Per Case
89 Points Robert Parker (2015 vintage)
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine it to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in tightly the bottle and store in the fridge. Consume within 3 days.