Pelofino by Fattoria Le Pupille is a young and fruity red, with an intense ruby colour and floral scents of violets and mediterranean underbrush. Great as an aperitif, with mediterranean cereal soups, meat and cheese based second courses.
- Made in Italy (Grossetto, Tuscany)
- First Woman To Be Awarded Wine Maker Of The Year (2006)
- Appellation Morellino di Scansano
- 34% Sangiovese, 33% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot
- 13.5% Alcohol
- Pairs With Beef & Venison
- A Bold & Structured Red
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in the bottle and store in a dark place at room temperature. Consume within 3 days.