An organic mountain coffee by Mogi Caffè. It has a refined aroma, and a sweet delicate taste. The slow roasting is done at a controlled temperature, naturally air-dried and left to rest in silos before being packaged.
- Made in Italy (Bergamo, Piedmont) / Roasted in Avegno (GE)
- The Luxury Italian Coffee
- All Coffee Beans are from Small Plantations
- Fully Recyclable Packaging
- Support Multiple Social Cooperatives
- A Profood Exclusive
- Blend of South & Central-American & Indonesian Beans
- Ideal for Italian Espresso, Moka Pot, Aeropress (1-2 Minute Brew Time)
- Fine Grind Size
- Certified Organic
A blend of coffee beans from Colombia (Typica°), Honduras (Caturra°), Indonesia (Flores Raja Komodo°), Indonesia (Flores°).
° From certified organic cultivation
Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.