This 100% natural birch sap by Sip Sap is flavoured with a little natural rhubarb and cane sugar; tapped from their own organically certified forests. Birch sap is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, sodium, vitamin C, iron, zinc, phenol, amino acids.
- Made in Lithuania (Vilnius)
- Tapped From The Producers Own Certified Organic Birch Forests
- Contains Naturally Occurring Xylitol
- An Excellent Source Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Gently Sterilised And Packed Without Preservatives
- Fully Recyclable & Reusable Glass Bottles
- No Colourings Or Artificial Flavours
Birch sap has been consumed as a health tonic in places like Russia, Scandinavia, and the Baltic countries for hundreds for years for medicinal purposes as well as a nutritional supplement, thanks to its detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties. The sweetness of sap depends on the winter colds. The colder the winter, the sweeter the sap.
Birch tree sap°, cane sugar° (4.82%), citric acid (0.1%), natural lime flavouring (0.08%).
° From certified organic cultivation
Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and frost sources. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 2 days.