A nut-free super food snack by Mekhala. Double-roasted and lightly seasoned with wheat-free soy sauce, then tossed in crushed seaweed flakes for the ultimate umami crunch.
- Made In Thailand (Chiang Mai)
- Organic & Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Preservatives, Colours Or Flavours
- No Refined Sugar
- Higher In Protein Than Almonds (12g per bag)
- Good Source Of Vitamins A & E
- Rich In Omegas 3, 6 & 9
Inca seeds, or sacha inchi, are ancient super seeds from Peru that taste like nuts , but are nut allergen-free! These inca seeds by Mekhala are grown in the Issan region in Northeast Thailand. Made from natural ingredients. Free of added refined sugar, salt, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavourings. Contains coconut sugar.
Inca seeds°, coconut sugar°, soy sauce° (brown rice, soybeans, salt, water), dried seaweed, himalayan pink salt°. | ° from controlled organic cultivation.
Keep in a cool and dry place.