Made from Cortijo de Suerte Alta's 100 year olive groves, the picudo gives a sweet fruity entrance, while the picual a slight bitterness due to it‘s high level of natural antioxidants. It presents hints of green olive leaves, almonds, tomato plant and citrus. The hojiblanco brings a peppery flavour of artichoke and herbs.
- Made in Spain, Albendín (Baena - Córdoba)
- Family Estate Produced & Bottled
- 100% Ecological & Organic Since 1996
- Free Of Chemicals & With High Levels Of Polyphenols (> 50mg / kg)
- SIQEV Seal For A Very Strict Quality Standard
- PDO Baena, Spain's Oldest Designation Of Origin
- Picked in October-November & Cold-Pressed
Extra-virgin olive oil° (picudo, picual, hojiblanco).
° From certified organic cultivation.
Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat.