A sweet and nutty-warm nougat by Zotter made with soft and buttery macadamia, also known as "the queen of the nuts"!
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Certified Organic
- Certified Fair Trade
- Made with Organic Raw Milk from "Bio vom Berg" in Tyrol
Raw cane sugar°, cocoa butter°, macadamias°(14%), full cream milk powder°, sweet whey powder°, fructose-glucose syrup°, skimmed milk powder°, whole cane sugar°, emulsifier: soy lecithin°, vanilla°, salt, cinnamon°, tonka beans°, cardamom°, coriander°
° From certified organic cultivation
Contains nuts, milk and soy. May contain traces of peanuts and sesame.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.