Decaffeinated finely ground coffee by Mogi Caffè's signature blend, for a full-bodied and creamy coffee, with an intense aroma and a smooth taste.
- Made in Italy (Bergamo, Piedmont) / Roasted in Avegno (GE)
- The Luxury Italian Coffee
- All Coffee Beans are from Small Plantations
- Fully Recyclable Packaging
- Support Multiple Social Cooperatives
- A Profood Exclusive
- Blend of South & Central-American & African Beans
- Decaffeinated (Less than 0.1% Caffeine)
- Ideal for Italian Espresso, Moka Pot, Aeropress (1-2 Minute Brew Time)
A blend of coffee beans from Costarica (Tarazú), Brazil (Titania Descascado), Guatemala (Maragogype), Ethiopia (Coffea Canephora) - decaffeinated by natural water process.
Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
A large Advent Calendar by Zotter with 24 mixed chocolates to celebrate their huge assortment! Here you'll find hand-scooped chocolates,...
Mogi Caffe's signature blend for a full-bodied and creamy coffee, with an intense...
Five cool drinks for a healthy and tasty adventure by Zotter, that is another step...
Jade has a full flavour and intense body for an authentic Roman coffee by Mogi...