25% OFF - BB date: 20/09/2020
This sustainable mono-origin coffee by Mogi Caffè from Samac is grown, picked, and dried by a women only Maya Q'eqchi Co-Op in Guatemala. These women support their families and community with their work and care, in a pristine environment following the rhythms of ancient traditions. Ideal for drip brewing, french press, filtered, and pour-over coffee.
- Made in Italy (Bergamo, Piedmont) / Roasted in Bologna (BO)
- The Luxury Italian Coffee
- All Coffee Beans are from Small Plantations
- Fully Recyclable Packaging
- Support Multiple Social Cooperatives
- A Profood Exclusive
- Mono-Origin Mountain Coffee
- Ideal for Drip, French Press, Filtered & Pour-Over Coffee
100% Guatemala (Samac) Co-Op Maya Q'eqchi.
Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.