A chocolate for the bright-eyed, night owls and coffee lovers made with Mexican and Colombian arabica coffee beans by Zotter.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Made with Organic Raw Milk from "Bio vom Berg" in Tyrol
- Certified Organic
- Certified Fair Trade
Raw cane sugar°, cocoa butter°, full cream milk powder°, coffee beans°(3%), sweet whey powder°, cocoa mass°, whole cane sugar°, coffee powder°(0.4%), emulsifier: soy lecithin°, vanilla°, salt.
° From certified organic cultivation
Contains milk and soy. May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts and sesame.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.