A bitter, astringent and exciting dark chocolate by Zotter - this is cocoa in its purest form made from 100% Naranjillo cocoa.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Awarded the Academy of Chocolate Award Silver 2016
- 91.9 Points at The International Chocolate Test
- Certified Organic
- Certified Fair Trade
- Low Carb / Keto
- 34hr Conching Time
Cocoa mass Peru°.
° From certified organic cultivation
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts, sesame, milk, sugar and soy.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.