Zotter's 2017 vintage, created with that year’s very best fine flavour cocoa varieties, which they dry-aged for an entire year in order to let the cocoa’s aroma fully develop. Experience a superb blend with rare cocoa varieties from five different countries: Brazil, Guatemala, Ecuador, Peru and the Congo.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Certified Organic
- Member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Low Carb / Keto
Cocoa mass°, raw cane sugar°, cacao butter°.
° From certified organic cultivation
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts, sesame, milk, sugar and soy.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.