A double milk chocolate by Zotter featuring a first-class 40% cocoa content and a dark remix with 50% cocoa content, made with aromatic mountain milk, raw cane sugar, and real vanilla.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Certified Organic
- Certified Fair Trade
- Made with Organic Raw Milk from "Bio vom Berg" in Tyrol
Raw cane sugar°, cocoa butter°, full cream milk powder°, cocoa mass°, salt, vanilla°.
° From certified organic cultivation
Contains milk. May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts, sesame and soy.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.