A nostalgic dark chocolate by Zotter made with lots of crunchy, slightly salted peanuts.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Made with Organic Raw Milk from "Bio vom Berg" in Tyrol
- Certified Organic
- Certified Fair Trade
Peanuts°(34%), cocoa mass°*, raw cane sugar°*, cocoa butter°*, salt, sweet why powder, whole cane sugar°*, emulsifier: soy lecithin°, chilli ”Bird's eye”°.
Cocoa mass and cocoa butter: 60% minimum in the Fine Bitter Chocolate°.
*Fair traded, fair trade content in total: 66%
°From controlled organic cultivation
May contain traces of all types of nuts and sesame.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.