Pure and red, this chocolate lolly by Zotter has the unmistakeable taste and the bewitching scent of a freshly harvested strawberry.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Certified Organic
- Member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
Raw cane sugar°*, cocoa butter°*, dried strawberries°(12%), skimmed milk powder°, whole cane sugar°*, emulsifier: soy lecithin°, lemon powder°(lemon juice concentrate°, corn starch°, sugar°), vanilla powder°, salt.
* Fair traded, fair trade content in total: 81%
° From controlled organic cultivation.
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts, and sesame.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.