Please visit the main page for the next delivery date.
A milk chocolate lolly by Zotter with a particularly high cacao content (35%), made with healthy mountain milk from the Tyrolean Alps and vanilla.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Certified Organic
- Member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
Raw cane sugar°*, cocoa butter°*, full cream milk powder°, cocoa mass°*, skimmed milk powder°, sweet whey powder°, whole cane sugar°*, emulsifier: soy lecithin°, vanilla powder°, salt, cinnamon°.
Cocoa mass and cocoa butter: 40% minimum.
* Fair traded, fair trade content in total: 81%
° From controlled organic cultivation.
Full cream milk powder by Bio vom Berg, organic farmers from Tyrol.
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts, and sesame.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.