A vegan coconut chocolate lolly by Zotter made with coconut flakes, coconut milk, valuable cocoa butter and raw cane sugar.
- Made in Austria (Riegersburg)
- One of the Top Chocolatier in the World
- Europe's Only Organic & Fair Trade Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company
- Over 400 Different Varieties of Chocolate Products
- Certified IMO & EMAS
- Certified Organic
- Member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
Raw cane sugar°*, cocoa butter°*, rice drink powder°(rice°, sunflower oil°, salt), coconut crisps°*(11%), coconut powder°(4%: coconut milk°, maltodextrin°), lemon powder°(lemon juice concentrate°, corn starch°, sugar°), vanilla powder°, emulsifier: lecithin (sunflower)°, salt.
* Fair traded, fair trade content in total: 78%
° From controlled organic cultivation.
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts, milk, sesame and soy.
As Zotter does not use stabilisers and preservative agents their chocolates are more temperature-sensitive than other chocolate products, and should be stored in a cool and dry place at an ideal temperature between 16°C and 18°C. Please do not store these chocolates in the fridge, where they would lose the sugar content and crystallise due to the humidity.