This exceptional wine from Château Carignan features an intense red dark colour and brilliance. The nose is complex with a wide range of aromas. Long and fleshy mouth with a tannic structure, concentrated flavours of black fruit, cassis, blackberries, cocoa and spices for a mouth very well balanced.
- Made in France (Cotes de Bordeaux, Bordeaux)
- Appellation Cotes de Bordeaux Cadillac
- A Family-Run Business Since Four Generations
- Bronze at "Decanter World Wine Awards 2016"
- 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc
- 13 -14% Alcohol
- Pairs With Beef & Venison
- A Savoury & Classic Red
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine it to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in the bottle and store in a dark place at room temperature. Consume within 3 days.