This exceptional wine from Château Carignan features an intense red dark colour and brilliance. The nose is complex with a wide range of aromas. Long and fleshy mouth with a tannic structure, concentrated flavours of black fruit, cassis, blackberries, cocoa and spices for a mouth very well balanced.
- Made in France (Cotes de Bordeaux, Bordeaux)
- Appellation Cotes de Bordeaux Cadillac
- A Family-Run Business Since Four Generations
- Bronze at "Decanter World Wine Awards 2016"
- 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc
- 13 -14% Alcohol
- Pairs With Beef & Venison
- A Savoury & Classic Red
93 Points James Suckling
92 Points Antonio Galloni
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine it to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in the bottle and store in a dark place at room temperature. Consume within 3 days.