Pre-orders only (~ 1 month). Please contact us for more information.
Golden caviar has always been the preferred delicacy of Tsars, Shahs and Emperors. It is made from the very rare albino sturgeons, which are carefully bred by Adamas in special basins with the cleanest waters and the finest fodder. The eggs are medium sized and very clear in colour; resembling golden droplets. Their taste is incredibly delicate with nice fruity nuances.
This is a highly exclusive product with an average delivery time of one month.
- Made in Italy (Pandino, Lombardy)
- Closed Circuit Production (From Fish to Tin)
- A Profood Exclusive, Pre-Orders Only
- Family Business with Generations of Experience
- Sustainable and Ethical Farming
- Raised in Natural Spring Water
- Michelin Star Grade Caviar
Albino sturgeon caviar (ruthenus albino)
Keep refrigerated at -2 to +2 C, consume immediately.