This fresh caviar by Adamas is made by Acipenser Baerii sturgeon, also known as the Siberian sturgeon. Processed with the traditional Malossol method meaning "less salt". The caviar eggs are 2.5 to 3 mm in diameter, pearl grey to gunmetal shine in color. Their taste is soft, fine and classy with a final aromatic fresh finish.
- Made in Italy (Pandino, Lombardy)
- Closed Circuit Production (From Fish to Tin)
- A Profood Exclusive
- Family Business with Generations of Experience
- Sustainable and Ethical Farming
- Raised in Natural Spring Water
- Michelin Star Grade Caviar
The 500g size comes in its original tin. These tins have two tiny slits to allow excess fat to leak out. This process is normal and creates a vacuum inside the tin that naturally preserves the caviar for longer. For this reason, your tin will be covered in a plastic bag, to avoid staining your fridge.
Siberian sturgeon caviar (acipenser baerii)
Keep refrigerated at -2 to +2 C, consume immediately.