This fresh caviar by Adamas is made by Acipenser Baerii sturgeon, also known as the Siberian sturgeon. Processed with the traditional Malossol method meaning "less salt". The caviar eggs are 2.5 to 3 mm in diameter, pearl grey to gunmetal shine in color. Their taste is soft, fine and classy with a final aromatic fresh finish.
- Made in Italy (Pandino, Lombardy)
- Closed Circuit Production (From Fish to Tin)
- A Profood Exclusive
- Family Business with Generations of Experience
- Sustainable and Ethical Farming
- Raised in Natural Spring Water
- Michelin Star Grade Caviar
Siberian sturgeon caviar (acipenser baerii)
Keep refrigerated at -2 to +2 C, consume immediately.