This red by Petrolo is predominantly made from Sangiovese grapes, from the estate's historical vines that date back to the '70s. It's blackberry flavour borders on jammy, with hints of tobacco, earth and mineral lurking underneath, along with pointed tannin.
93 Points James Suckling
93 Points Robert Parker
92 Points Antonio Galloni
- Made in Italy (Arezzo, Tuscany)
- Appellation Valdarno di Sopra DOC
- A Family-Run Business Since Four Generations
- Bronze at "Decanter World Wine Awards 2016"
- 80% Sangiovese, 15% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 13.5-14% Alcohol
- Pairs With Beef & Venison
- A Bold & Structured Red
Before opening, store your wine in the dark and on its side, to avoid the cork from drying out. The ideal wine storage temperature is 12°C at a humidity of 70%. All changes should occur slowly and should never fluctuate more than 1.5°C in a day. Keep the temperature as constant as possible, and do not exceed a storage temperature of 24°C, as this will cause the wine it to oxidise. After opening, place the cork back in the bottle and store in a dark place at room temperature. Consume within 3 days.